Saturday, March 03, 2007

Tax Man Cometh

I got my T4 today and decided to enter it in... Looks like I am getting back $950. Not too shabby.... Last year I got a lot more back but money is still money. Had I not been on EI and had I not cashed in part of my RRSP I would've got more money back. I blame the government and the National Student Loan Center for forcing me to cash in my RRSPs. But I am still happy about the $950. Now I can pay for the hotel room for my trip to Montreal and have one less thing to worry about. And can pay bills and all that jazz. Last year I got to have fun with my tax return by buying the MacBook Pro. This year it will be for paying off those debts instead of creating new ones *lol* But I gotta call the government and see if I can get a new Netfile code... I really can't find mine. Otherwise I'll just have to print it off and send it in.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats