Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Family Ties

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end" This seems to be a really weird time... or at least the last week any ways. It started with dad's announcement about the divorce. Kinda put me into a bit of a tailspin as I am still trying to make sense of it and put the pieces together. As I posted about before it's like a jigsaw.

I talked to mom yesterday and she did know about it. Dad finally called her and while she has not received the letter yet she at least knows about it. I think it bothered her that the kids knew before she did... and rightly so. Again, time will tell what happens.
So that is coming to an and and only time will tell what will rise from the ashes. It really does change the family dynamic.

But there is also a new beginning.... both in the relationship with my parents... since if they are not together that will obviously change how I see them and my interactions with them.

There is another new beginning in the works as well. Today I received a letter from my biological mother. Talk about a twist of fate. Have I mentioned yet that my head is just spinning? I feel like I am on overload and just can't process anything any more. I knew as soon as I saw the envelope who it was from. No one ever writes me *lol* I called Suzanne before I even opened it because I knew she would want to know.

Where one thing comes to an end a new door opens. What is behind that door remains to be seen.

1 comment:

Nixie's Mom said...

It is confusing eh! I spun out today...major depressive moods etc. ehehehe.... thanks for calling the other night though it perked me up!

Counter


View My Stats