Thursday, March 01, 2007

Tax Season

It's about that time again... time to do the taxes. Usually my taxes are pretty straight forward.... I have my income, rent and tuition that is carried forward. This year there were medical expenses, EI from my LOA, interest payments on my student loan and then the RRSP that I cashed in a couple of months ago. At the moment the only thing I am waiting on is my T4 from work. But I installed QuickTax on my computer and entered in everything else. I can already predict that I won't do as well this year as I did last year when my tax return was $3000. I am actually wondering if I am going to end up owing money because of the EI and the RRSP. Won't know until I actually have my T4 though. I should be getting that one any day now since they had to be mailed by February 28th. I also have to find my Netfile information.... I seem to have misplaced that somewhere. Glad to have the rest of the information entered in though. Calculating medical expenses is not a fun job. Hopefully I am getting a refund... I could really use the money. Who couldn't?

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats