Friday, June 22, 2007

Just When You Thought it Couldn't Get Worse

Ever notice that when you think that things couldn't possibly get any worse they do?  I won't go into details since this is a public blog... but let's just say I am currently reminded of high school and not in a good way.  I really don't feel like dealing with this shit at the moment.  All I want to do is bury my hand in the sand like an ostrich... or even become a turtle and withdraw into my protective shell.  Wake me about the middle of next week when things might have resolved themselves.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi - Life sure has its ups and downs! I hope your's is on an upswing. email or phone if you need to talk.

Nixie's Mom said...

hey - how come he talks to you on the internet.....hmmmm?

Counter


View My Stats