Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Dilemma

Right now I have a bit of a dilemma. My appointment with the hematologist is at 9:00 a.m. next Friday in Scarborough. So as it stands now I would be working until 9:30 the night before and then would have to get up at 6 in the morning to make it there on time. Then come back and work my shift. Something tells me that is not a good option. The alternative is to drive up there the night before so I can get some sleep and not be really bitter by the time I make it to work. There are 2 problems with this thought though. Hotels are not cheap and I'm not sure I have the money to spend on it. The other problem is that I do not want to be sharing a room with SS overnight. Believe me... that is not appealing. Decisions, decisions... It would make life easier to drive up there the night before but it's about $150... and then there is SS. So unless I can find another ride, in which case it's a no-brainer.

1 comment:

Fallen said...

Great idea.. going to check into that tonight. It would make my life so much easier and my team manager won't have to worry about me killing someone when I get to work.

Counter


View My Stats