Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Vulernability

After giving the web site address to my blog to a friend from work (Yes, Pat this one's for you... and no I haven't said anything bad about you... I checked to make sure) I feel a little exposed, vulnerable. I really hate feeling vulnerable. I feel like I should have deleted a few posts... things that most people don't know... but I also don't want to censor myself. I'd probably have to delete at least half the posts *lol* And that would throw the whole open and honest part right out the window. I suppose you can't really say I'm dishonest if I omit it. I'm sure you'll never see me the same way though. But I guess that's what happens when you bare your soul and leave very few skeletons in the closet. Just plenty of demons.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats