Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Life Support

For some reason I've got this song stuck in my head at the moment... I'm hoping if I post the lyrics I just might get it out of them... here's to hoping.

"LIFE SUPPORT"

GORDON
Excuse me Paul, I'm having a problem with this, this credo. My T cells are low. I regret that news. Okay.

PAUL
But Gordon, how do you feel today?

GORDON
What do you mean?

PAUL
How do you feel today?

GORDON
Okay

PAUL
Is that all?

GORDON
Best I've felt all year

PAUL
Then why choose fear?

GORDON
I'm a New Yorker, fear's my life
Look - I find some of what you teach suspect
Because I'm used to relying in intellect
But I try to open up to what I don't know

ROGER & GORDON
Because reason says I should have died three years ago

ALL
There's only us
There's only this ...
Forget regret or life is yours to miss
No other road
No other way
No day but today

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats