Thursday, June 01, 2006

Food Intake

I'm going to preface this with... I do not have an eating disorder and am not focusing on how many calories the meal had. Neither am I stepping on the scale constantly to see if my weight has changed. For the record it's currently 96.5 pounds and before you tell me I should weigh at least 115 pounds I am aware of that. I have never been able to get over 100 pounds.

Breakfast


For breakfast I had Honey Nut Cheerios. Ten I had a Carnation Instant Breakfast.

Lunch


Lunch was the usul bacon sandich. Same as yesterday's with cold cuts, cheese and lettuce.

Dinner

Dinner was chicken strips, scalloped potatoes and corn.

And of course I had my usual 3 cans of Coke, I think I am craving it more because of habit and to replace the nicotine. I know I shouyld be drinking more water. Thanks for the reminder Sarah. I will also keep in mind the complex carbohydrates as well.

Yet I am still not completely full. I m not as hungry as I was yesterday but I am wondering how much more I need to eat in a day.

1 comment:

Fallen said...

I'm impressed that I am even eating breakfast *lol* When I am on the day shift I am usually running out the door and don't have time for breakfast.

The Carnation does have 15 g of Protein when the milk is added to it.

I can't see me drinking whole milk. I don't even like the taste of 2% milk.

Counter


View My Stats