Monday, June 05, 2006

Smoker's Haven

It has now been 2 weeks without a smoke. Saturday night I was definitely tempted. But I've done well and resisted the temptation.

I still remember when I was 18 and for some unknown reason the conversation at home to when the first time Suzanne and I had tried smoking. When I said I never had I was told I could be honest. Once again I said I hadn't and was accused of lying. But I had been telling the truth. I had never smoked, done drugs, or had a drink. Once I had been accused of lying it really didn't matter any more. Then I figured I might as well try it since people assumed I had any ways. And now I've smoked off and on for almost 10 years now. Not to say I wouldn't have started any ways but it is still interesting to think about. The choices we make... and the factors that go into those decisions.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats