Monday, June 26, 2006

Sigh of Relief

I've decided I hate running errands... especially on my day off. I never seem to get to relax and enjoy the day. I had to go pick up the mail and then on a Coke run, time to stock up. Off to the bank and then I had to actually pay bills. Lastly I had to go to UPS to pick up a package. Even after I got home the jobs didn't stop. I had to order a backpack for carrying the MacBook Pro in. I was a little sick of killing my back every time I had to walk home. Then I had to leave agan to go grocery shopping. Got home again and had to do laundry. So I feel like I have been running all day. The good news is that I don't have anything I need to do tomorrow so I can actually relax.

I also got to breathe a sigh of relief. I called the student loan center since I hadn't received my application for interest relief and would have to pay the loan in a few days. With everything else that is going on I really don't have the money for it. As it turns out they didn't even send the form. So they are faxing me the form tomorrow. Either way they are not taking the payment. 48 hours after the application gets there it should be on my file. Then I called the Royal bank and they delayed the payment for me. Finally some good news!

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats