Thursday, January 18, 2007

ABC's

Even though I stole this idea from Nadine's Facebook.... Shhh... Steal? Me? Never *lol*

[A is for age:] 28
[B is for beer of choice:] Yuk.... beer?
[C is for career:] Not there yet... But for now Performance Coach
[D is for favorite drink:] Strawberry Daquiri or Coca-Cola
[E is for essential item you use everyday:] Soap
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] Hide & Seek by Imogen Heap
[G is for favorite game:] Scene It
[H is for hometown:] Cobourg
[I is for instruments you play:] Me, not musical at all
[J is for favorite juice:] Fruitopia - Strawberry Passion Awareness
[K is for kids:] Tigger (RIP), Azrael (and before anyone asks.... I do not have children... these are my cats), Annika is my niece
[L is for last food:] Does Coca-Cola count? If not... Roast Beef and pasta
[M is for marriage:] Does common-law count? Currently single and officially never been married
[N is for name:] Do you want birth name or current name? Current name is Heather
[O is for overnight hospital stays:] Far too many... When I was born I spent a month in hospital, when I was 5 I had my tonsils out, when I was 10 they wanted me to gain weight and kept me overnight, When I was 14 I had a head injury
[P is for phobias:] Team building exercises... seriously (it's a social phobia)
[Q is for quote:] "No day but today" (Rent)
[R is for role model:] Christie for her integrity, values and just for being cool
[S is for self confidence:] What the hell is that? I can fake it pretty good
[T is for time you wake up:] Am I working? If not.... noon
[U is for color of underwear:] Black
[V is for vegetable you love:] Broccoli or Cauliflower
[W is for worst habit:] Trying to do everything myself and taking on too much
[X is for x-rays you've had:] None recently... In my younger days way too many
[Y is for yummy food you make:] What, me cook? probably my grilled chicken
[ Z IS FOR ZODIAC:] Scorpio... The sign of sex, death, and money. It's got to be the most powerful sign.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats