Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Fibromyalgia Flare-Up

Saturday I was at work until 9:30. Sunday I had to be back in at 9:00 a.m. As I am sure you can imagine those numbers don't go together very well. I went to bed at midnight and with the changes in weather... or stress,... or whatever the Fibromyalgia was really acting up. It was worse then it has been in years. I spent the entire night just tossing and turning. I couldn't sleep and was trying to get rid of the pain to no avail. Plus I had forgotten to take my pills which didn't help. I kept getting up and was wandering around. Azrael was always lying on the floor at the end of the bed and he would follow me around. He's like my guardian. When I go to bed normally he will lie in the doorway and watch me.... And then as soon as the alarm goes off he knows I am awake and will get his daily quiet time with mommy. Any ways that night I just wasn't getting any sleep and was in a tremendous amount of pain. I got about 2 hours of sleep before the alarm went off. I had so much work to do that I couldn't call in sick. It was a rough day and I was pretty glad when it was over. the pain isn't as bad now. It's still there but is much reduced now.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats