Monday, January 08, 2007

Things Are Looking Up

We're now a week into the new year and things are already starting to look up. I finally feel like I am back in the good books at work. While I still have a lot to do I am a little more relaxed. I finally got done one of the HUGE projects I was working on and am starting to see the benefit of it. Not to mention the fact it means I have a little more time. Or at least will have more time. There are other, smaller projects, that I am working on. No rest for the wicked. I really do need to learn to delegate... or not take on as many projects.

Pretty soon Christie wants to sit down and actually discuss things. Better late then never. Supposedly she has a "developmental plan" to help me get to where I want to be.. which is team manager. I'll take the suggestions since it's not about more make-work projects. Some of the suggestions I am sure I already know... but it's good to be reminded. I'll take the help I can get.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats