Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Boss

In case you're wondering I am not currently in the doghouse and I don't need to score points with Christie. I might need to suck up and earn some brownie points after posting this picture... Just wait until I get part two done on the "van" *lol* But this is an old picture of Christie, as you can tell by the date on it. Back in the days when we were agents together actually. Brings back memories.... Before I was her stalker *lol* She used to be so quiet, shy even. How times have changed.

Just for a history lesson.... I started here back in 2002 and within a month was on the same team as Christie. In January 2003 I went to Trent and started working on my biology degree so I was only working part time. In November 2003 I came down with the flu and lost the next semester at school so I ended up dropping out and focused on work. In September 2004 (0r somewhere thereabouts) both Christie and I joined the "dream team". The first team to take US portables calls. People who are working there now don't understand what a big thing it was for the company and for us. It really was an elite team. When I look at where they are now... we're talking Performance Coaches, Team Leaders, Team Managers, Tier 2... or gone. Pretty soon after that Christie became a performance coach. I moved onto the legacy team and then in February 2005 joined Christie as a performance coach. Ahhh... the "walk-bys" I'm not sure at what point Christie became a team leader but when I came back from my LOA at the end of February in 2006 I joined her team as the performance coach. No more walk-bys... now she can just throw things at me. And that's how the stalker comments were born. She can't seem to get rid of me no matter how hard she tries *lol*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who's the hottie!

Counter


View My Stats