Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Soundtrack of My Life

Stole this from Lesley's blog. I love finding random things to do that allow me to procrastinate and not work. So here goes...

If your life was a soundtrack, what would it be?

So, here’s how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool…

Opening Credits: Goodnight and Go - Imogen Heap
Waking Up: All For You - Our Lady Peace
Monday: Hero - Chad Kroeger
Fight Song: 7 Minutes - Circlesquare
Breaking Up: He Wasn't - Avril Lavigne
Prom: Play Me - Korn
Life: Trading My Sorrows - Darrell Evans
Mental Breakdown: Alone I Break - Korn
Driving: Slow Chemical - Finger Eleven
Getting Back Together: Truth - Seether
Wedding: Whisper - Evanescence
Wild Sex Scene: Bliss (Original Extended Mix) - Syntax
Birth of a child: Complicated - Submerged
Death Scene: Hail Hail - Pearl Jam
End Credits: Livin' It Up - Limp Bizkit

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats