Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Student Loan Payments

Still no word yet on my interest relief status. I should be hearing back tomorrow hopefully. If not then I will be calling in. I had to put a stop payment on my student loan with the bank. Wound up costing me $20 to stop the payment. Even then they weren't 100% sure they would be able to stop the payment but said they should be able to. I also took the automatic withdrawal off my loan with the National Student Loan Center so hopefully they don't take the money out. But can't anything go smoothly? Please tell me it gets resolved soon and doesn't cost as much as the last time around.

Speaking of finances this week is not going so good. I went to the dentist last week and they submitted the claim to the insurance company. Ordinarily I get the money the next day. But still nothing... and I was relying on that money to pay rent from. Now I am not even sure if I am going to be getting that money at all. The dentist will be taking the money out on Friday when we get paid. But if I don't get the money at all I'm really going to be screwed. I don't really have $300 for my nightguard at the moment. again with the can't anything go smoothly thought.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats