Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Version of Relaxation

Last night I was out cold and slept for 12 hours. I guess I really did need to catch up on my sleep. When I finally did wake up from my coma Azrael was right there to greet me. I always look forward to that time with him while still half asleep. He has spent most of the afternoon curled up with me. It's my version of relaxation. Azrael is the only way to really get me away from the computer. It was nice to spend some time with him and just watch a movie. Lately he has been pretty neglected on my days off since I've had work to do. This weekend (I know it's Monday and Tuesday but it's still my days off) I decided no "work" just relaxation. Burning the candle at both ends was not benefitting me and I know I need to take some time to myself. Azrael forces me to relax at times. Speaking of which I think he wants some more attention since he has just curled up on my lap.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats