Thursday, May 18, 2006

Dentist

I am beginning to think that this is the week to kick me when I am down. Anything else want to happen this week? Okay... I really shouldn't say that. I remember what happened last time. Today was the tail end of my weekend, back to work tomorrow. I figured I'd go to the dentist while I was off. Nice thought. So the dentist was putting the freezing in and hit a blood vessel. I felt this weird sensation go right through to my ear. And, of course, there is the fact my platelet count is low. So I'm automatically having a mini panic attack . Well then he did nerve damage. He used more freezing then last time so I didn't think much of it when a couple hours later my jaw was hurting. But when it was still hurting 6 hours after they did the freezing I knew there was nerve damage. Why is it that every time they do work on the lower right they manage to do nerve damage? The last time around I was getting my wisdom teeth out and they did nerve damage. Half my tongue was numb and there are still days that I can feel it. But once again they damaged the nerves. I can even feel it in my neck. I could barely eat. Hoping it is improved tomorrow. If all else fails I think I still have some Percocets I could take.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats