Saturday, May 13, 2006

One Day Weekend

It's time for another one day weekend. Today is my only day off. Well, okay I am also off on Wednesday and Thursday but still. I've been resting all day since it was a busy week and I am still a little congested. My immune system really does seem to have trouble fighting anything off. I even had Christie giving me orders to relax. It's kind of sad that someone had to tell me to slow down and take the time off. But I relly didn't have anything that I absolutely needed to do today. Even laundry is waiting until later this week. But I did learn I am not that good at relaxing. I keep looking for something I need to do. Okay so I am a type A personality and always need to be busy. But it's almost time for me to call it a night. The joys of being back on days, for the first time in a month. So now I am signing off and heading off to bed.

1 comment:

Nixie's Mom said...

Yeah! You're back...did your PDA dry out yet (I hope that it did but I highly doubt it!)

Mom wants us (Annika and I) to come up for the Monday of the long weekend. I would suppose you have to work...but I'd thought I'd let you know so we could bring you a house warming present.

It won't be meat though. I reached in the freezer the other day and everything was thawed. The freezer quit. Luckily we called the butcher and it was still cold enough for us to repackage it and refreeze it...but I don't trust giving it to others (unless you have a wish to die by my hands!) So let us know (about the visiting thing not the dying thing!) LOve SuzAnnE

Counter


View My Stats