Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Perspective

Why is it that the only time we ever really look back on our lives and take stock is when something happens? Usually I am too busy with work and relaxing when I come home. I get caught up in the small picture and never really take the time to look at the big picture.

I'm definitely not where I thought I'd be. Okay so that's not a bad thing... just not what I imagined. I had always figured I'd be married by now. Well step 1 would be being in a relationship and I don't see that on the horizon.

I also figured I'd be working with young offenders. Well some of my agents might fit that category. I'm just kidding. My job is a mix of technology and psychology. Not only do I have to be able to troubleshoot but I also have to coach the agents. I love my job, most of the time any ways.

I never was that good at being organized or setting goals so I can't really offer that much more perspective on my life. Maybe I should set more goals... and maybe I should stop and take more time to think about life instead of just looking at the small picture all the time.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats