Friday, May 26, 2006

Long Weekend

Since Monday is a holiday in the US that means a long weekend for me. After a number of one day weekends I am definitely looking forward to 3 days off. Now I wish that my jaw wasn't still hurting. I keep getting this weird feeling going through the nerves, even into my ear. I am back to the dentist on Tuesday so hopefully he can give me an anti-inflammatory or an antibiotic. I'd also like the feeling back in my tongue but looks like that might be a while.

Not doing a whole lot on my days off. Just going to relax and take it easy. Well I do have to do laundry at some point but that's not a big deal. I should probably also go grocery shopping but that's really not a lot to do in 3 days. Might even catch up on some sleep.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats