Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Family

Thought I'd post this picture since this was about what Azrael looked like when my niece was over yesterday. He's never been around children at all so he tends to get a little spooked. I think he's over it now.

But I love seeing my niece. Annika is cute and I love her to death. And she really had fun at the McDonald's play land. It was only a short visit since they had been in town all day and it was a long day. I had to work so I couldn't spend much time with them.

It was also nice to see Sarah. Hadn't seen her in a few years now. Mom had already told me she might come down so it wasn't nearly as much of a surprise. Sure I check her blog to see what's going on (if she ever updates it any ways... okay so I am giving you a hard time) but that's not really contact. Of course with me talking on the phone all day I don't come home and want to call people. I like my virtual world. But it was still nice to see Suzanne, Annika and Sarah yesterday. :o)

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats