Monday, May 29, 2006

Tail End of the Weekend

My weekend is now winding to a close. At 9:15 tomorrow morning I'll be on my way to the dentist. Then off to work. But on the last day I usually end up frustrated and on edge. For the last two days I've been able to relax and not do anything. But today I had all the last minute odds and ends to complete. I was on the go all afternoon with laundry, dropping off my rent cheque, putting my computer back together, changing my address with Dell and a few other things. So now it's 10:30 at night and I am wondering where the day went. I still have to make my lunch and find clothes for tomorrow.

One of my jobs was to call the National Student Loan Center to apply for interest relief yet again. When I called back in April they said to call back in mid-May or so. What they didn't tell me is that the interest relief would be effective June 1. I might have called sooner if I knew that. Right now I am praying that the Royal Bank (like the National Student Loans Center) takes out the payment at the end of the month and not the begining. Otherwise I am screwed. At the moment I don't have enough for rent and my student loan payment. I'm cash strapped as it is. Tomorrow (or Wednesday) I am going to have to call the Royal Bank and hopefully they have good news for me.

1 comment:

Fallen said...

When I called the bank they said it would be the end of June. Let's see if they hold to that. If they were taking it out at the beginning of the month there was no way I could put a hold on it. They now say you have to give them 3 business days.

Counter


View My Stats